Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back Again

Hey everybody. Sorry for the extended break this weekend, I spent the time with some friends of mine doing what we do best....you know, video games.
Anyway, I recently took my girlfriend to watch the movie 'Red Riding hood'. Let me start by saying, the movie wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. It wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't dreadful. Now I had a rather funny experience seeing this movie, you might not find it so, but I had to share. One of the characters in it is played by Michael Hogan. Who the hell is that? You ask. He plays Colonel Saul Tigh in the tv series 'Battlestar Galactica'. I chuckled a bit when he came on screen and evidently wasn't the only BSG fan there. A guy a few rows back from me yelled (spoiler for any BSG fans not far in the series) "Don't trust that fraking cylon!" I nearly tore my abdomen laughing. My girlfriend obviously thought I had lost it and rolled her eyes, but hey, it made me giggle.
The next best part of this movie (spoiler for RRH fans), aside from the fact that Amanda Seyfried is ridiculously hot, is the fact that Colonel Tigh totally gets his ass torn to shreds by the werewolf, just completely obliterated by this BAMF. I chuckled so much I kind of felt a little demented. Throw in the fact that Bella Swan's dad is a psycho kiler beast (eff any of you who give me shit for that line, give me a break, I know my actors and all that they've been in) and all in all it wasn't a bad movie. Again, not the best movie, but don't completely rule it out if you've got a girl you want to take out.
Take my wisdom and go forth....yeah that sounded like I thought I was god...oh well, do it anwway world.
Thanks again for reading.
ps check out my friends blog, he's got some good s*** over there. Here it is http://whatmuffinthinks.blogspot.com/
just do it....you'll enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment