Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Awesome News!

Welcome back readers, sorry I've been gone so long. But good news! I'm finally moved into my new place, unpacked and settled down, ready to get into blogging mode!

So I've recently recieved some rather exciting news in my life. I started working for a company called Z-Wireless back in November, starting off I was a little hesitant, thinking i wouldn't really fit in too well. But after three months of leading the sales out of our 5 stores I was getting pretty confident. The owners have now added two more stores to their ranks and guess who still leads, this guy.

The manager of the store I work at is actually a relative of mine, she was the one who initially got me my job, I trained in and was ready (according to her) faster than anyone she had trained. After working with her for a few months she's had me cover a lot of duties here in the store and I've done pretty well, she's spread the word to the higher ups and they've listened. (this is all going somewhere, i promise)

Starting back in December (after working here for only a month) the owners started sending me around to some of their other stores in other towns, to cover shifts, train in new employees and straighten out some issues our already established stores have been having.

I realize this sounds like I'm bragging, but I think right now I have the right to.

So the owners have been batting around the idea to put in a store in my old home town, this was just a rumor our district manager had told me, he said if it did happen he had recommended to the owners that I be the one running it. I was excited, but for a while it didn't seem like it was going to be happening. But it has been confirmed, and I will be running our newest store, running it alone I might add.

We'll be opening hopefully in the next month, once licenses are granted and rent for store space is agreed upon. We'll be opening anywhere from the end of April to mid May, so any of you readers who know where I'm from, I'll keep you posted on when we're opening, so stop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment