Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Get out of my head

Hey guys. So, do you ever have one of those days when you hear a song, a song you haven't heard in a long time, and it just won't leave you alone? Well today is one of those days. The song is 'Inside Out' by Eve 6. Yeah, not exactly one of the greatest songs known to man, but catchy as hell no matter what you say. And I've tried getting it out of my head, drowning it out with some of my faves, Metallica, Rise Against, even some MJ. But this damn song will not get out of my head. I need some help readers, what do I do?

Okay, let's get down to the actual business that brought you all here. It's actually been in the news for a while now, but people in the Westboro Baptist Church have been protesting military funerals, and I want to start off by saying F*$# you. What in the hell gives you the right to stand around and shout things like "god hates you" and "you're going to hell" at the funeral of a man who has done nothing but fight for your right to live and speak freely? Well (and this is where I lose faith in our government), evidently the supreme court has ruled that it is perfectly fine for you to stand in and protest a military funeral. As if it isn't bad enough that these family members have to stand here and put there son/father/brother/sister/mother/daughter/friend in the ground, but now you are there screaming that they are going to burn in hell? These families are already going through enough, don't protest the funeral, protest the war, somewhere away from the burial you self-righteous pricks. You people are one of the reasons that I (as previously stated in past posts) am against religion. Keep it to yourself and leave the rest of us to our own private peace.

As if the protests themselves aren't bad enough, I recently watched a video of this group singing a parody of the song 'We Are the World'. They change the song to 'God Hates the World' and change the lyrics to fit. You people need to get a life and stop hating on the entire world.

Sorry guys, I promise my next post won't have anything to do with religion or the like. So don't let this post dissuade you from reading more, thanks again.

But seriously, how do I get this song out of my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment