Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Back From The Weekend

Yeah yeah, I know, I didn't post anything this weekend, get off my back. I spent this weekend with a friend of mine who was on leave from the Navy. And I gotta say, it was nice to spend the whole weekend BSing and playing video games. Also, do to the fact that I spent the weekend in a MountainDew/Videogame induced coma, I haven't had much chance to read up on my news lately, but suffice it to say that Libya is still pretty Fu*^ed.

I spent the majority of this weekend playing one of my favorite games, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Just....damn, is all I can say. It's one of the best games I've ever played, it just goes on and on for hours. You usually end up putting 20 hours into this game and then going "I haven't even started the main quest!" And despite that, it's still a kick ass game. It's just dead sexy.....well, with the exception of the female characters. That is literally the only area where Oblivion is missing anything, the women in this game are all eaither really old, or just plain ugly. But, my good readers, I have some splendid news. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is coming out November 11th, and damn it if the women don't look fantastic! So rest at ease friends, it can only get better from here.

Now, since I really have nothing much else to talk about today, I'm just going to go ahead and give you a list of some other very noteworthy releases scheduled for this year.
Portal 2: April 18th
Mortal Kombat: April 19th
Resistance 3: September 6th
Dragon Gae 2: Tomorrow!
Legends of Zelda: Skyward Sword: Sometime Q1 of 2011 (so pretty soon)
Mass Effect 3: Q4 2011
Star Wars The Old Republic: As of yet no release date, but you all need to know that it's on the way!

Once again, sorry for not really having much to say today, stop back in tomorrow, you might get lucky ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment